- a high-resolution 13.3" LED-backlit 2560x1600 (227 ppi) "Retina" display
- 1.6GHz Intel "Core i5" Amber Lake Y processor (8210Y)
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 128GB Solid State Hard Drive
- Intel UHD Graphics 617 graphics processor
- two Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB-C connector), and a 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.2
- 12 Month Warranty with MacKing
The Apple MacBook Air "Core i5" 1.6 13-Inch (Retina, Late 2018) model features a 14-nm "Amber Lake Y" 1.6 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (8210Y) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 4 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of onboard 2133 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM and 128 GB or 256 GB of onboard PCIe-based flash storage, and an "integrated" Intel UHD Graphics 617 graphics processor that shares system memory. Both the RAM and the SSD could be upgraded at the time of initial system purchase, but not subsequently.
This all is packed in a thin wedge-shaped aluminum case with an integrated 720p "FaceTime HD" webcam, Touch ID, a thin, backlit "third generation" butterfly mechanism keyboard, large "Force Touch" trackpad, and a high-resolution 13.3" LED-backlit 2560x1600 (227 ppi) "Retina" display.
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, two Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB-C connector), and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Compared to its predecessor, this MacBook Air looks similar at first glance, but has a higher resolution display, a different keyboard design and newer connectivity as well as a more advanced processor and architecture.